Stress and Wellbeing Management Course
The Stress and Wellbeing Management course is a six-part course to help you manage stress, overcome low mood and manage anxiety. It offers you lots of practical skills to manage to help you manage problems more effectively now and in the future.
The course covers lots of practical things to help you tackle stress and anxiety. The course is based on Cognitive Behaviour Therapy which is also know as CBT, which looks at how what you think affects how you feel and behave.
This course is run over six weekly sessions. Each session last 60-90mins and focuses on one topic to overcome;
- Session 1 – What is Stress? What can be done about it? What is happening to me? Why am I feeling this way?
- Session 2 – Improving motivation and routine.
- Session 3 – Anxiety and classifying worries.
- Session 4 – Understanding worry, rumination and problem-solving and learn some skills in order to manage it.
- Session 5 – Understanding thoughts and challenging thoughts.
- Session 6 – Future planning, Staying well plan – help prevent/manage setbacks. Bringing it all together and positive changes.